Report Writing For Increased Convictions
This is a web-based training course designed to will help improve your ability to write clear, concise reports—reports that will meet legal requirements and increase your chances of conviction. The Report Writing For Increased Convictions course can be completed anytime and from any location with Internet access. You're in control of where and when you want to learn. You also can choose how you wish to complete the course; all at once (which takes approximately 8 hours) or during shorter timeframes spanning a few days. The choice is yours, you set the learning pace.
- Everyday Language
- Writing Tips
- Facts & Details
- Legal Requirements
- Writing the DUI/DWI Report
- Writing the Domestic Violence Report
- Improved Report Writing: Become a faster, more accurate report writer using everyday language.
- Easy Access: Since the course is accessible via the Internet, learners can login and work on the course whenever and wherever. Training can be completed at home, work, school and even at a library or coffee shop--anywhere with Internet connection.
- Progress Tracking: Supervisors and/or you can easily track a your progress at any time.
- Password Protected: Upon login, all course access is secure and only available to designated supervisors and learners.
- Certificate of Completion: Learners must demonstrate 100% competency on the final post-test in order to pass the course and receive a Certificate of Completion.