Concepts of community oriented policing
• Steps to building lasting partnerships
• Who should be involved and how to create involvement
• Use the SARA model to create effective solutions
• How the "Broken Window Theory" applies to crime
• How your organization will be affected
• What to expect when your agency implements or expands its community policing effort
This philosophy is not soft on crime and does not replace traditional policing methods. Your officers will add an effective tool to your department's policing toolbox.
Video Segment Times: 16:09, 22:29, 19:42, 26:04
Appropriate for classroom or roll call training.
You can order this product via email (email@example.com) OR call 1-800-879-8273 M-F 8:30 am - 5:00 pm CST - after hours or weekends 612-718-2674.